MLSP-150 / MLSP-160
High Power Light Source Unit
This product adopts LED as lighting source, and brightness is enhanced with unique condensed technique. The average lifetime of LED usage is up to more than 30,000 hours, and more energy-efficient, compared with traditional Halogen light source. Also, compact design help user be handy in installation.
The Product, providing high stable and efficient power, adopts high-frequency switching constant current driver. It can effectively extend the life of LED light by accurate constant current. By operating the knob, it makes user be more convenient and easier to adjust the light, and provides current adjustment of 256-level; by using USB, it is up to the adjustment function of 4096-level current. Moreover, the dual isolated communication design enhances the reliability and safety of system communication to effectively simplify the system.
- Product Features:
- Digital knob to adjust output current with 7-segment display indicator; channels can be adjusted and stored individually
- USB interface for electrical isolation; ultra-high speed strobe optical receiver
- External input voltage : AC100V~240V
- Alarm and protection：abnormal input power、system over-current、system overheats
- LED decay & abnormal alarm function
- LED open-loop detection and short-circuit protection：automatically stop output current when no-load or short-circuit
- The average lifetime of LED usage is up to more than 30,000 hours, the expendable cost of light-emitting component isn’t needed
- High power LED and high efficiency optical structure to provide up to 2M Lux. in average
- Precision current adjustment resolution：digital knob provides 256 adjusting current levels, USB interface provides 4096 adjusting current levels
- External pulse switch control：provides external trigger switch signal to synchronize LED strobe; the minimum width of LED output reaches to 30us; the maximum frequency of strobe input reaches to 30KHz
- Provides 256 sets of programmable and non-volatile LUT units that users can store 256 sets of commonly used LED brightness value to quickly correspond different inspecting objects